Milk Drive Milk Drive

When the biggest complaint is "i wanted more" you know ya did a good job. Nice short, man.

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

thanks bud! this one definitely came out a little shorter than I initially expected.

Sagas of Eshban - Almost Punched a Kindergartner Sagas of Eshban - Almost Punched a Kindergartner

Had a 7th grader try and stab me with a chisel on a sub assignment. Subbing is dangerous work, man.

Dream-Chaser responds:

Wow, that's crazier than my story. We should form a brotherhood called "The Order of the Subs". Nvm, that sounds like someone is actually ordering subs, maybe that might work though. Hide in plain sight.

Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

Knew this shit was gonna be awesome from the first shot. Solid silent story telling, as usual. Great backgrounds and sound design as well. The stuff you did with light in this one was very cool. Liked the shadows from foliage especially. Honestly one of my favorite series on NG.

Bloomy Bloomy

"...it's interactive in the sense that you get to decide when to shut it off."

You should consider a job in the AAA game industry. Cool effect.

Spider-Bang Spider-Bang

Was just about to write this off until a flaming goose turned me into a tornado of sneakers and luda came on.

Happy Loop Happy Loop

Gonna grab this for a real quick animation I'm doing. Nice track!

Electrodog responds:

Thanks! Have fun!

unknown origin unknown origin

beautiful highlights. gonna have to grab me a gel pen. i tried white paint markers before but they just come out to strong, nameen? Anyway, sick piece.

MrCreeep responds:

thank you! i used Uni Ball Signo UM-153. its a nice middle ground between the Gelly Roll 08 and the paint pens! the gelly rolls are good for smaller highlights and paint pens for larger highlights or points of light. sometimes i like to use white prisma color pencils to get a soft glow.

Jazz jackrabbit redesign Jazz jackrabbit redesign

I remember playing that game on one of those 100 games in one CD's when I was a kid! Fantastic interpretation. has a real storybook feel. What inspired you to use the game as reference?