Go Get 'Em, Denim! Go Get 'Em, Denim!

Did you guys just call a real store because if so that's genius and if not even more impressive cuz that dialogue was amazing. Solid cartoon.

Milk Drive Milk Drive

When the biggest complaint is "i wanted more" you know ya did a good job. Nice short, man.

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

thanks bud! this one definitely came out a little shorter than I initially expected.

Sagas of Eshban - Almost Punched a Kindergartner Sagas of Eshban - Almost Punched a Kindergartner

Had a 7th grader try and stab me with a chisel on a sub assignment. Subbing is dangerous work, man.

Dream-Chaser responds:

Wow, that's crazier than my story. We should form a brotherhood called "The Order of the Subs". Nvm, that sounds like someone is actually ordering subs, maybe that might work though. Hide in plain sight.

Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

Knew this shit was gonna be awesome from the first shot. Solid silent story telling, as usual. Great backgrounds and sound design as well. The stuff you did with light in this one was very cool. Liked the shadows from foliage especially. Honestly one of my favorite series on NG.

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

This better be a full 5 stars by tomorrow or I'm calling Tom Fulp's mom.

Great job man."Make movies, son."

pajakinthebox responds:

<33333333333333

Blizzard Short Blizzard Short

I like it. The scarf seems to wave almost too regularly at the end. Some variation in the waving would be cool to see. The walking in towards the camera looks hella good.

CKanimation responds:

Thank you very much! :D Mhm, the scarf is a little sporadic, i'll try to refine a few things more next time around.

A Day in the Park A Day in the Park

Tenouttaten.

Pokédex Entries Animated Pokédex Entries Animated

Liked the animation quality and the joke was funny enough. I would watch out on your pacing, you seem to be moving a little slow. You could add a lot of punch to your animation if you cut a little sooner or cut out some of the pauses in the character animation. Either way great animation, keep it up!

ApexxWolf responds:

Noted :) thanks a lot for the constructive feedback :D

COAT COAT

Fantastic! I loved the harsh shadows and the character acting and concept were phenomenal.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

The movement on the characters was really floaty. You should brush up on your basics like anticipation and follow through. Most of the walk cycles looked incredibly stiff and wieghtless in that there was very little to no weight shift in the shoulders or waist when they walked. The voices were decent, and the sound quality was high, but the mixing could have been done a little better. Whenever the soldiers stopped shooting the noise seemed to cut off. The story seems pretty uninspired overall and the animation itself was chuck full of anime tropes. There is nothing wrong with that, but you probably shouldn't be so heavy handed with it.

On the other side, the world this occurs in seems interesting and just the fact that you were able to produce something that was 8 minutes long is quite a feat, and in 3D no less.

TL;DR
This could have been a lot better and I am 100% sure you have it in you to make a much better film for the next episode. I am excited to see what you can do.